Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Go Through Something: To Examine


      
Go through something: If you go through something, you examine it or try to find something in particular. Sometimes with good intentions, sometimes not. ____________________________________________________________________





Phrases

  • My boss goes through my email everyday and I'm getting quite tired of this.  
  • My parents went through my phone and read my messages, they say it's with the best of intentions.  
  • As if it wasn't enough, the thieves are now going through trash.
Picture from http://stlouis.cbslocal.com
  
  • Everyone knows it's illegal to go through someone's email account without permission.
  • It's against the law to go through people's trash.
  
Good luck with your studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...